During Registration and afterward, we collect aplha-numeric information that is stored on the user specific account.
Any personal information is collected purely for validation and login purposes are used for marketing or notifications as set forth herein.
In order to provide you with our services, we collecte and disclose information about you. This document explains our information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
- We may conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our App to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with the modules and our services - such information is retained by us for commercial reasonable periods of time;
- If you communicate with us through e-mails, we may keep a record of such communication;
- We store details of transactions you carry out such as the Modules used, or details of subscription availed;
- We also store details of any transaction made through the payment gateways linked to the App, to the extent we deem necessary to complete the transaction and for the sake of maintaining our internal records;
- We do not collect or store confidential bank account PIN codes, bank account passwords, and other such critical user information.
Use of Your Information
We may use your information to
- Improve the content, look and feel of the App;
- To provide you with information on Modules / Features or information that may be of interest to you
- To respond to queries or comments from you;
- To process orders and payments towards subcriptions;
- For marketing and notifications purposes; and
- For any other purpose deemed necessary
In addition to the above, from time to time, we may disclose your information as follows:
- We may collaborate with other natural and legal persons to offer you services, We will share such information of yours that deem necessary.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use, both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. Our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send information about their services, and other information and materials that may be interest to you.
- We will also use and share your information with third-party payment gateways to ensure an active payment mechanism on the App. Any such third-party payment gateway or other payment transation processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your subscription-related transactions. For these providers, we recommed that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your information will be handled
As a risk to any transaction carried our through the medium of the internet, thirs parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions and may abuse or misuse your information. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information would always remain private. All information collected and stored by us encrypted and protected by 128-bit Secure Socker Layer (SSL). SSL is protocol for secure data transmission in the internet. and uses the public key encryption system by which data is encoded by a publicly accessible key and can then only be decoded by a specific private key.
Other Information Collector