The mobile (android / iOS) / tablet / web application ‘CoValue’ (hereinafter referred to as “Application” or “App”), is owned by CoValue Technologies Private Limited, Mumbai, India.
To fully avail the services of the Application, you must download the app from the ‘Google Play store APP’ or Apple ‘App Store’, verify your e-mail ID and / or phone number and provide a password. Alternatively, you may use your social media login credentials to access and use the Application. However, you will have to login to the application to use it, with the help of a password. It is specified that the use of the web application on the Website, you must login using the credentials you registered with. Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Application.
- We hold the sole right to modify the Terms without prior permission from you or providing notice to you. The relationship creates on you a duty to periodically check the Terms and stay updates on its requirements. If you continue to use the Application or avail of its services following such change, it is deemed as consent by you to the so amended Terms. Your continued use of the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms.
RESTRICTIONS ON USEYou may access your account from up to three platforms (IOS, Android and Web), provided, there is only one login per platform.
You may store not more than 1000 (one thousand) plans per module made available.
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Application may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other or no reason.
REGISTRATIONYou are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your account, username and password. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, username or password and any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement or as a result of use of your account, username or password, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account, username or password.
You shall not transfer your account, username or password to another person , and you may not use anyone else’s account, username or password at any time without the permission of the account holder.
COMMUNICATIONSBy using this Application, it is deemed that you have consented to receiving telephonic calls, SMSs and/or promotional emails from us. Such communications shall be sent to you on the telephone number and/or email id provided by you for the use of this Application / for the Subscription, or that associated with the social media plugin you use to access the Application. Such communication may be for purposes that inter alia include clarification calls, marketing calls and promotional calls.
USER CONTENTCoValue allows you to post content in the form of alphanumeric data, and share content, including documents and comments. Any content that you post / share or otherwise make available on or through the Application is “User Generated Content”. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, any and all User Generated Content you post to CoValue, subject to the terms set forth herein. It is hereby clarified that we play no determinative role in your sharing of User Generated Content with other users, and shall not be liable for any actions or omissions of such user to whom you shared such content. It is further specified that we shall not be liable for any use or sharing of such content by such user. All such responsibility shall vest with the user sharing the User Generated Content.
OUR USE OF USER GENERATED CONTENT
You grant CoValue, its affiliates and concerns, and its Users, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to store, display, reproduce, and distribute your User Generated Content on CoValue for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using CoValue and its services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights CoValue may have to User Generated Content under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove User Generated Content for any reason, including a violation or an apparent violation of these Terms or our policies, as we may solely determine. However, we do not retain the right to modify any User Generated Content, and shall not access the User Generated Content, in the event such access is not required for the purposes of the Services rendered.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or your removal of any User Generated Content from CoValue, we may, but shall not be bound to, retain such Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. It is specified that CoValue shall have the right to remove all User Generated Content following termination or deactivation of your account.
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make CoValue more awesome. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, CoValue does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to CoValue, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you
MODULES AND FEATURESThe app, at present, has five modules: Know Your Worth, Capital Markets & Expectations Valuation, PErception, Value Augmentation, and Quick Tools.
The Know Your Worth module allows a user to arrive at the valuation of any type of company, anywhere in the world, based on parameters on formulae set by CoValue. For more information on the formulae, kindly refer to FAQ’s and Tool Tips on the Application.
Capital Markets & Expectations Valuation module allows the user to iterate and determine what value driver assumptions, built in to the stock price.
PE Decrypt module allows the user to iterate and determine what value drivers assumptions are built into the stock price.
Value Augmentation module allows the user to compute and evaluate share buyback programs; economic breakeven margin; value strategies and conduct value impact analysis on shareholder values.
Quick tool Module contains features that enable swift computation of CAGR, CAPM, Cost of Capital, Residual Value, Future Value, Quick Valuation, Economic Breakeven Margin and Compounding.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
It is hereby specified that we shall be under no obligation to refund, in whole, or in part, any subscription amount paid by the User to avail Services through CoValue. It is specified that we retain all rights to alter the subscription amounts payable by the User, at all points in time. It is further specified that in the event of a change in subscription amounts payable by a User in the course of the subscription duration, we reserve all rights to direct the User to pay the amended subscription amount, failing which we shall have the right to suspend the subscription of the user till such time as complete payment has been made. It is clarified that this right shall be exercisable solely at the discretion of CoValue.
- CoValue is a tool and not a business broker or financial adviser and should not be relied upon as such.
- Covalue does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or any other information displayed or distributed through the service. User acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or other information shall be at user’s sole risk.
- CoValue may at any time, without notice or liability, change or eliminate any content or feature of the service, or resist the use of any portion of the Service.
- CoValue does not have access to or store sensitive data relating to the means of payment used by the user. Such information is processed by and through the corresponding financial institution responsible for processing the payment for any subscription.
- CoValue does not perform an audit and undertakes no duty of due diligence or independent verification of any information made available through the Application.
- CoValue assumes no liability for the repercussions of using the application, including without limitation, loss or damage of data, failure to boot, or other errors in the working of the device on to which the application has been downloaded.
- Decisions based on information obtained from CoValue are your sole responsibility, and prior to making any decision on the basis of such information, you should consider (with or without the assistance of financial and / or securities advisors) whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives, and financial circumstances.
- You may use CoValueto share plans created by you with selected third parties. By using CoValue, the selected recipient understands and accepts that CoValue does not endorse any User or their plan, and is not liable in any manner for the information shared with such recipient.
USER’S OBLIGATIONS / REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESThe User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations, the failure to satisfy any of which gives us the right to permanently suspend your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Application, including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application via any media or forum, offline or online, save through the Application itself. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Application is not permitted. It is clarified that this clause shall not be applicable to sharing of content as authorised and permitted through the Application.
- Access (or attempt to access) the Application and/or the materials or posts on any network by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Application. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Application, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Application.
- Use the Application in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise CoValue’s services.
- Use the modules, features, or information made available through CoValue to further any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft.
- Use the modules, features, or information made available through CoValue to abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Application or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Application);
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Application or any network connected to the Application. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Application, or exploit the Application or Services or information made available or offered by or through the Application, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as required;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Applications or any affiliated or linked applications;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATIONYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
This App, the modules, features and services and other materials are provided “AS-IS”, without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and that we assume no responsibility for your (in) ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your (in) ability to) obtain access to CoValue. CoValue does not perform an audit and undertakes no duty of due diligence or independent verification of any information we receive.
COVALUE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT MODULES / FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND HELP DOCUMENTS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE APP, MODULES OR OTHER FEATURES WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
- THE SERVICES AVAILED BY YOU SHALL BE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COVALUE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF EACHBE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES, LOST COST OR OPPORTUNITY COSTS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF COVALUE OR ITS SERVICES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATION ABOVE, WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED IN THE LIMITATION ABOVE, THEN OUR LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE SUM OF INR ONE.
UPDATESFrom time to time, the Application may automatically check the version of the Application installed on the Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Application. By installing the Application, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually, if necessary. Your use of the Application and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN ON YOUR DEVICE:Upon download and installation of the Application, You grant the following permissions to the Applications to perform the following actions on the device you have installed the Application in.
- To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage;
- To access information about networks, access networks including Wi-Fi networks, receive and send data through the network;
- To determine your approximate location from sources including but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- To determine your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS.
- To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device.
- To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications.
- To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the Application has been installed in.
- To access third party applications such as those provided by Google and retrieve the relevant data and content therein.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Application, including for example text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “App Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by us or other Third Parties. You may use the App Content only through the Application, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not republish any portion of the App Content on any Internet, intranet or extranet site or incorporate the App Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any App Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the App Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy the App Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Application; not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Application in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
JURISDICTIONThis agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of CoValueApp/services. Use of CoValueApp/services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold CoValue, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and representatives harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on CoValueApp/services.